bleach-désolation Index du Forum
bleach-désolation
Forum RPG entièrement cadré sur l'univers du manga Bleach !

bleach-désolation Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: d was the only St. Louis player ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bleach-désolation Index du Forum -> RPG -> Karakura
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lw789

Division: Division 2
Attaque: 0
Défense: 0
Vitesse: 0

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Juil - 09:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: d was the only St. Louis player Répondre en citant

(SportsNetwork.com) - If you got the feeling Bill Belichick wanted to go all Col. Jessup in his DeflateGate press conference, youre hardly alone. Your @#$-damn right, I deflated those footballs, I pictured Belichick screaming after getting sufficiently frustrated by a bunch of know-nothings who just dont understand what goes on in the NFL. Unlike Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men, however, the worlds most envied football coach played the plausible-deniability card instead, probably a more prudent move considering his team is getting ready for the sports biggest stage, Super Bowl XLIX. I was shocked to learn of the footballs on Monday. I had no knowledge until Monday morning, Belichick claimed. Id say Ive learned a lot more about this process in the last three days than I knew, or had talked about it, in the last 40 years that Ive coached in this league. That put the ball in Tom Bradys court who decided to go the more flippant, frat-boy route, a tact which brings with it a little more peril. Sure its fun to troll an unknowing media gaggle blinded by its torches and pitchforks with testicle gags that would make Pete Schwetty proud, but anger the wrong person and all of a sudden the moral-compass crowd is climbing the worlds tallest soapbox to ask for suspension or even a ban. And when the low-information majority starts rolling downhill, you might as well get out of the way because its like Jim Brown bearing down on a crowned field. When I pick those footballs out, at that point, to me, theyre perfect, Brady said. I dont want anyone touching the balls after that. I dont want anyone rubbing them, putting any air in them, taking any air out. To me, those balls are perfect, and thats what I expect when I show up on the field. The more sophomoric of us quickly picked up on Bradys David Gregory-like jabs at people so serious they had no idea they were the butt of the joke. Already a few of those buzzkills have called for Belichick to be banned because Brady likes a lighter PSI than an arcane rule book permits as if the NFL wants the understudies performing in the worlds largest Broadway play. Some of them have even pointed to the now-famed Roger Goodell ignorance is no excuse, edict toward Sean Payton in Bountygate, as if consistent, standardized logic has anything to do with the NFL commissioner. Heres the reality: If Walt Anderson and other officials who handle the footballs each and every week cant discern the difference in PSI, how can it possibly matter all that much? Perhaps more importantly, if everyone thinks its so much easier to handle the football with a lower PSI, why isnt that the recommended inflation point for a league obsessed with offense? And if the proper PSI is so important to the integrity of the game and anyone in the sport actually cared, this would be the worlds easiest fix -- make everyone play with a brand new football right out of the box. Its 13.0 PSI for all. See how the quarterbacks in this league enjoy that little tweak. Bradys biggest mistake wasnt his love of a lower PSI, however, it was his nod to the Islamic-extremist group ISIS when trying to fight if off. Things are going to be fine -- this isnt ISIS, the former golden boy said. No ones dying. Except common sense. Invoking a bloodthirsty terrorist group to deflect this nonsense was as insensitive as it gets by Brady. And maybe the other side of the microphone, the reporters assembled who lobbed grenade after grenade at Brady for 30 minutes over a trivial matter, should learn something from his comments as well. When the crass meets the ignorant, we all lose. Ryan Grant Jersey .500. The Jets have now won nine of their last 11, and five of their last six road games. With the win they moved to within two points of Vancouver in the west, the Canucks holding down the eighth spot. Vancouver lost in Boston, while the other big game saw Dallas win in Phoenix. Josh Ferguson Jersey .Hammel pitched inside more and it helped him get into the seventh inning as the Colorado Rockies beat the San Diego Padres 3-2 on Friday night. http://www.nflcoltsgearsshop.com/Black-Braden-Smith-Colts-Jersey.html?cat=9…. - Phoenix Suns coach Jeff Hornacek says guard Goran Dragic will return to the starting lineup against the Charlotte Hornets after missing the last two games with a strained back. Tyquan Lewis Colts Jersey . PAUL, Minn. Nyheim Hines Colts Jersey . -- The Chicago Bears have agreed to terms with safety Brock Vereen and QB David Fales on four-year contracts.ST. LOUIS -- Backup goalie Petr Mrazek kept the injury-riddled St. Louis Blues down heading into the playoffs with his second career shutout in a 3-0 victory for the Detroit Red Wings on Sunday. The Blues had been in contention for the No. 1 overall seed but lost their last six and missed a chance at taking the Central Division with Colorado clinching on a tiebreaker before playing at Anaheim Sunday night. Minus three of their top five scorers, their top faceoff man and two top defencemen, they were shut out for the second straight game and third time during the slump. Justin Abdelkader scored twice, Riley Sheahan added a goal and Pavel Datsyuk had two assists for the Red Wings, who are locked into the eighth seed in the Eastern Conference playoffs and will play Boston. The Blues set a franchise record with 52 wins but are the third seed in the Western Conference entering a first-round series against the defending Stanley Cup champion Blackhawks. Theyre scuffling to say the least with the franchises longest losing streak since a seven-game skid from Dec. 26, 2009 to Jan. 7, 2010, and theyve mustered five goals the last six games. The Red Wings, who rested Jimmy Howard, Daniel Alfredsson and Johan&nbbsp;Franzen, were 3-1 against Boston.dddddddddddd. The Blues were 3-2 against Chicago. Mrazek is 2-4 this season and has three career victories, one of them in his NHL debut in St. Louis on Feb. 7, 2013. He bested the Blues Ryan Miller, who has lost his last five decisions. T.J. Oshie (head), David Backes (foot) and Alex Pietrangelo (undisclosed) led a long list of scratches for the Blues. Oshie has 60 points, Backes 57 and Pietrangelo 51. The Red Wings were outshot 7-4 in the first period, but took the lead on Abdelkaders deflection at 13:30. Near the midpoint of the period, an apparent goal by Tomas Tatar was waved off by a goaltender interference on Joakim Andersson, who slashed Millers stick seconds earlier. Sheahan scored for the third straight game on the counter-attack with his ninth overall making it 2-0 at 16:19 of the second and Abdelkader made it 3-0 with another deflection in the third. Notes: Blues D Jay Bouwmeester played in his 717th consecutive game -- the longest streak in major pro sports -- and was the only St. Louis player to dress every game. ... Miller is 2-9-2 against Detroit. ... The Red Wings are preparing for their 23rd consecutive playoff appearance. Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' ' 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Juil - 09:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bleach-désolation Index du Forum -> RPG -> Karakura Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006