bleach-désolation Index du Forum
bleach-désolation
Forum RPG entièrement cadré sur l'univers du manga Bleach !

bleach-désolation Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: s season. He was a Pro Bowl selection ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bleach-désolation Index du Forum -> RPG -> Hueco Mundo
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lw789

Division: Division 2
Attaque: 0
Défense: 0
Vitesse: 0

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Juin - 04:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: s season. He was a Pro Bowl selection Répondre en citant

MONTREAL -- Canadian tennis star Eugenie Bouchard says she had no problem with a controversial question she fielded at last months Australian Open, moments after the biggest win of her career. The 19-year-old from Westmount, Que., had just become the first Canadian to reach a Grand Slam semifinal in 30 years when she was asked by an on-court female interviewer who she would like to date, if she could choose anyone in the world. Many observers quickly deemed the question sexist, with some asking whether a similar query would ever be put to a male athlete. The exchange attracted even more attention because Bouchard, apparently caught off guard by the question, blurted out an unexpected response on live TV: "Um, Justin Bieber?" Her reference to the Canadian pop star seemed to be tongue-in-cheek. Bouchard, who will represent Canada at this weekends Federation Cup in Montreal, said Wednesday she thought the question was all in good fun and she was happy to play along. "I think it was a fine question, you know, I think its entertainment for the fans," Bouchard said when asked at a Fed Cup news conference if she thought the Australian Open question was sexist. "It was actually a fan question, so at the end of the day, its for the fans and, if thats what theyre curious about, well thats fine by me." The No. 19-ranked Bouchard said she might like to know more herself about who, for example, a certain soccer player would want to date. Sometimes, she added, it can be fun to handle questions about something other than tennis because the answers might interest a broader audience. When asked if she thought a male athlete might receive a similar question, Bouchard didnt directly respond, saying the fact shes a younger player might explain why she got such a query. "You know, they wouldnt ask Roger Federer that question -- obviously, hes married and has kids," she said, referring to the 32-year-old Swiss tennis legend. "But I dont know, maybe, I think they should (ask) other single tennis players. Why not?" The question came after Bouchard, who was the 30th seed at the Australian Open, completed a stunning 5-7, 7-5, 6-2 upset of former world No. 1 Ana Ivanovic. The victory made her the first Canadian to reach the semis at a Grand Slam since Carling Bassett-Seguso at the 1984 U.S. Open. Bouchards impressive run in Melbourne came to an end a couple of days later when she lost 6-2, 6-4 to fourth-seeded Li Na of China in the semifinal. But her accomplishments caught the attention of tennis fans in Canada and abroad, including a group of a dozen or so raucous Aussies who became her unofficial cheering section at every match. The group, which dubbed itself the "Genie Army," wore T-shirts that spelled her name, belted out cheers composed just for her and tossed stuffed animals to her on the court following each of her appearances. Bouchard was asked Wednesday about how much things have changed since her emergence at the Australian Open, where some commentators called her next big thing in womens tennis and a potential future Grand Slam tournament champion. "For sure theres been more attention and I think it comes with the job," said Bouchard, who added that more people now recognize her on the street. "It just shows, you know, if you have success on court, youll get attention off the court. But my first priority is tennis and I focus on that and make sure I get everything I need to do done. "And then if theres other attention off the court, well, thats a good thing." Lucas Biglia Jersey ... as usual. Even with the salary cap being set lower than many general managers expected and hoped for at $69 million and whats considered a shallow pool of top-end players available, this unrestricted-free-agent period figures to follow the familiar script of teams bidding up prices to keep up with each other. Cristian Ansaldi Jersey .Y. - Phil Varone was the lone scorer in the shootout as the Rochester Americans edged the Toronto Marlies 3-2 on Sunday in American Hockey League action. http://www.argentinasoccerauthority.com/nicolas-tagliafico-argentina-jersey… - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Diego Maradona Jersey . Howard had 17 points and a career-high-tying 26 rebounds in his Houston debut, James Harden added 21 points and the Rockets cruised to a 96-83 win over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. Argentina Jerseys . The Gatineau Olympiques head coach will lead Canada in its quest to end its gold medal drought at the 2015 world junior hockey championship held in Montreal and Toronto at the end of this year.Former Seattle Seahawks cornerback Brandon Browner tweeted Tuesday that he was reinstated by the NFL following his suspension in December for violating the leagues policy on substance abuse. Browner announced the news via a lengthy statement on his Twitter page. Browner was suspended indefinitely without pay by the league on Dec. 18. The reinstatement will make Browner a free agent as his contract with the Seahawks ended after this season. Browners agent, Peter Schaffer, also confirmed the reinstatement to The Associated Press. "I now have the opportunity to prove to the fans and my teammates how important this sport is to me," Browner wrote. "I realize now more than ever that being part of the NFL is not a right, but a privilege." The suspension was the second in two seasons for Browner. He was suspended four games last season for violating the leagues policy on performance-enhancing substances. He was the second Seahawks playyer to be suspended for violating the substance abuse policy during the 2013 season, along with fellow cornerback Walter Thurmond.dddddddddddd. From the start, Browner did not agree with the length of the suspension. "I am grateful that Commissioner Goodell and my agent were able to resolve this issue in a positive, productive manner so I can continue my career, provide for my family, and help my team win a Super Bowl," Browner wrote. "Thank you to all who have gone out of their way to show their support. I will live up to your expectations of me." Browner was in his third season with the Seahawks when the suspension came down. He started all 26 games he played for the Seahawks and had 19 tackles, one interception and 10 passes defenced this season. He was a Pro Bowl selection in 2011 when he had 23 passes defenced and six interceptions, but had not been able to match those numbers in the subsequent two seasons. China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Online Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Juin - 04:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bleach-désolation Index du Forum -> RPG -> Hueco Mundo Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006