bleach-désolation Index du Forum
bleach-désolation
Forum RPG entièrement cadré sur l'univers du manga Bleach !

bleach-désolation Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: ink about winning at the end of the week ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bleach-désolation Index du Forum -> Hors RPG -> Aide/Suggestion
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lw789

Division: Division 2
Attaque: 0
Défense: 0
Vitesse: 0

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Juin - 04:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: ink about winning at the end of the week Répondre en citant

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. - Ann Mara, the matriarch of the NFLs New York Giants for the past 60 years, has died. She was 85.Giants co-owner John Mara announced his mothers death on Super Bowl Sunday. Ann Mara slipped in front of her home in Rye, New York, during an ice storm two weeks ago and was hospitalized with a head injury the following day. While there were initial hopes for recovery, John Mara said, complications developed and she died early Sunday surrounded by her family.Ann Mara and her children owned 50 per cent of the Giants, one of the founding families of the league, since the death of her husband, Hall of Famer Wellington Mara, in 2005. While she was not active in daily operations, her opinion was valued greatly.Mrs. Mara was a tower of strength, dignity and inspiration for her family and all of us in the NFL, Commissioner Roger Goodell said in a statement. Her family and the Giants organization have always reflected Mrs. Maras competitive spirit, integrity, and wonderful sense of humour. Our thoughts and prayers are with John Mara and the entire Mara family.Ann Mara was a prominent philanthropist who supported educational organizations. Mara also helped children with cancer through the Ronald McDonald House of New York. In November, she dedicated the opening of a new building for the San Miguel Academy for children at risk, which was built through the NFL Snowflake Foundation.Three days before MetLife Stadium — the home of the Giants and Jets — was the site of the Super Bowl last year, Ann Mara received the Paul J. Tagliabue Award of Excellence. It is presented to a league or team executive who demonstrates the integrity and leadership that he exhibited in career development opportunities for minority candidates and advocacy for diversity on the league and club level when he was NFL commissioner.She has been the leader of our family in every way, and we will miss her dearly, John Mara said.Married to Wellington Mara in 1954 after a chance meeting in a Roman Catholic church, Ann Mara attended almost every Giants home and away game. She was a fierce defender of the team.After the Giants beat the San Francisco 49ers in the 2011 NFC Championship game en route to their fourth Super Bowl title, she approached Fox broadcaster and Hall of Fame quarterback Terry Bradshaw, poking his arm to get his attention.You never pick the Giants, Ann Mara said.Bradshaw turned toward the camera and said, I know. I know. Im sorry. Im getting hammered for not picking the Giants.Ann Mara, sometimes referred to as The First Lady of Football, also let her sons know how she felt. Three of them work in the Giants front office. Along with John, Chris is the senior vice-president of player evaluation and Frank is the vice-president of community relations.She used to like to remind John Mara that youre an employee.When the Giants missed the playoffs for the third consecutive year this past season, John Mara, who serves as president and chief executive, was asked how his mother felt.She is not very happy with me right now, believe me, John Mara said. She suffers through this probably even more so than I do. I am on notice as well.Current and former Giants players reacted to the death on social media.Rest in Peace Mrs. Mara. My prayers also for The Mara family. What a great woman!!!! wrote current Oakland Raiders defensive end Justin Tuck, a member of the 2008 and 2012 Giants Super Bowl champions.Giants safety Antrel Rolle called Ann Mara an angel and a blessing in his five years with the team.I absolutely love this woman! She had a smile that would brighten anyones day. She was our fighter & backbone, Rolle tweeted.Born Ann Mumm in New York City on June 18, 1929, Mara is survived by 11 children, 43 grandchildren and 16 great-grandchildren. One of her grandchildren, Chris daughter Rooney Mara, was nominated for an Oscar for best actress for The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo in 2012.Funeral plans are pending. Alisson Jersey . TSN Hockey Insiders Pierre LeBrun and Bob McKenzie both reported Thursday that there have been ongoing trade discussions between the Oilers and Los Angeles Kings over forward Sam Gagner. Marquinhos Brazil Jersey . At this rate, the Flyers captain is set to be remembered more for a fantastic finish. http://www.brazilsoccerproshop.com/c-44-paulinho-brazil-jersey.aspx. - The Mavericks built a 12-point lead with 2:50 to play, gave away all but two points of it, and still managed to hang on. Taison Jersey . The 33-year-old defender has spent his entire career at Chelsea, scoring 57 goals in 621 appearances. He regained his regular starting place under Jose Mourinho in the season that ended at the weekend without Chelsea winning a trophy. Paulinho Jersey . No such luck. Wiggins owned the end of Parkers impressive homecoming. The Kansas star scored 16 of his 22 points in the second half, outplaying Parker down the stretch and helping the fifth-ranked Jayhawks knock off No.PITTSFORD, N.Y. -- It had been so long that Brittany Lincicome didnt quite know what to think about her spot atop the LPGA Championship leaderboard. Lincicome opened a three-stroke lead Friday in the wind-swept tournament, the LPGA Tours fourth major championship of the season, as Americans moved into position for their fourth straight major victory of the year. "I feel like Ive been doing a lot of really good things," Lincicome said. "I feel like Ive been playing really well, driving it far, which is awesome. But its just not coming together." It has at Monroe Golf Club. The long-hitting Lincicome followed her opening 67 with a 68 to reach 9 under as she chases her first title since 2011. She won the 2009 Kraft Nabisco for her lone major title and has five LPGA Tour victories. Lexi Thompson, tied for the first-round lead with Meena Lee, dropped into a tie for second with defending champion Inbee Park of South Korea. Thompson had a 72, and Park shot 66. That gave the United States two players at the top with majors already on the trophy shelf. "Its a great leaderboard so far," said Thompson, who won the Kraft Nabisco to start the major run. "Today was a little more difficult than yesterday. Just didnt hit it as well, but I did make some good putts, so Im going to take a positive out of it." Its the first time Americans have won the first three majors since 1999, and they havent won four since 1992. Michelle Wie won the U.S. Womens Open, and Mo Martin surged to victory in the final round at the Womens British Open. A fifth major, the Evian Championship in France, was added last year. Seventeen-year-old Lydia Ko of New Zealand had a 69 to join Lee, from South Korea, and Jane Park at 5 under. Lee had a 73, and Park shot 69. Top-ranked Stacy Lewis sputtered again with a 1-over 73 to finish the two rounds at even par. Jennifer Kirby (79), from Paris, Ont., dropped from second in the first round to 54th on Friday at a 2-over par. Lincicome had an eagle and three birdies to go with one bogey for her second solid day. She averaged 277.5 yards off the tee on the two measured holes and needed only 26 putts for the second straight day. "Its been incredible," Lincicome said. "I havent been here in a while, especially in a major." Thompson reached 8 under after a birdie at the par-5 14th hole but followed with bogeys at Nos. 8 and 9 to drop into a tie with Lincicome at the turn. Lincicome, who started the day one shot off the lead, birdied the par-5 12th hole to gain a one-shot advantage while Inbee Park slowly clawed her way back into contention after shooting even par on the first day. Park had two birdies and chipped in from a greenside bunker for an eagle on her first five holes on the back side, and three birdies in the first three holes on the front put her att 6 under.dddddddddddd "Quite different from yesterday," said Park, who won three majors last year. "I thought I need to change things a little bit and get a little more aggressive, and thats what I did." Thompsons birdie at No. 3 forged a tie with Lincicome and Meena Lee at 7 under, but it was short-lived. Moments later, Lincicome notched the sixth eagle of the day at the par-5 14th hole to put her two shots ahead and then parred out. Unable to string any sort of run together as she did on the first day, Thompson dropped into a tie for second after a bogey at the par-3 sixth hole, statistically the sixth-most difficult hole on the day. Locust Hill had been LPGAs host in the Rochester area for 37 straight years before the tour made the switch this year to nearby Monroe. The Donald Ross-designed course is about 300 yards longer at 6,717 yards, and the wider fairways favoured long hitters. "Right now, the fairways are generous. You can just bomb it off the tee," said Suzann Pettersen, tied for seventh at 4 under after a 69. "You can risk the extra few yards. Even if you miss it (the fairway), youll still be able to get to the greens somehow." A gusting wind strafed the course all day, sending leaves and bits of bark onto some greens and making each shot an adventure. Pettersen, who averaged over 276 yards off the tee, second-best over the first two rounds, was in the morning group and managed to stay out of trouble for the most part. It wasnt easy. "It is playable out there, but youve got to hit some great golf shots," Pettersen said. "The wind is a bit choppy. Its bounding up and down all the time. Youve got to try and find the pocket, try and hit the right shot that gives you the highest percentage." Ko, already a four-time winner on her LPGA Tour career, hit all 14 fairways and reached 15 greens in regulation in notching six birdies with three bogeys in an up-and-down day. Ko needed 31 putts to complete the round -- six more than the first day -- in part because of a three-putt bogey at No. 2 and then failing to get up-and-down at No. 4 in making another bogey. Both holes are par 4s. "I just give myself as many opportunities as I can," said the low-key Ko, who didnt touch a club during a recent five-day stretch because her swing was "on holiday." "I wish I was a long hitter," Ko said. "Im just trying to play to my strengths." Ko, a two-time winner this season, remained focused on the moment and just shrugged at the possibility of becoming the youngest winner of a major in LPGA Tour history. "I think about winning at the end of the week," Ko said. "Im going to go out there and just have some fun. Theres still two more days. Im pretty confident. Its good to be in this position." China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Online Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Juin - 04:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bleach-désolation Index du Forum -> Hors RPG -> Aide/Suggestion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006