bleach-désolation Index du Forum
bleach-désolation
Forum RPG entièrement cadré sur l'univers du manga Bleach !

bleach-désolation Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: ag and anthem. India is likely to send a three-member team t ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bleach-désolation Index du Forum -> Hors RPG -> Archives
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lw789

Division: Division 2
Attaque: 0
Défense: 0
Vitesse: 0

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Mai - 05:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: ag and anthem. India is likely to send a three-member team t Répondre en citant

PHILADELPHIA -- Domonic Browns misplay ruined another strong outing by A.J. Burnett. Jarrod Saltalamacchia hit a two-run double, Henderson Alvarez threw 6 2-3 sharp innings and the Miami Marlins beat the Philadelphia Phillies 3-2 Wednesday night. Burnett (5-7) gave up three runs and five hits, striking out eight in seven innings. Brown cost Burnett three runs in the fourth inning when he failed to make a routine catch. The Marlins had runners on first and second with two outs when Marcell Ozuna hit a liner to left that should have ended the inning. But Brown froze on the ball instead of taking a step back and it sailed over his head for an RBI double. "That play has to be made," Brown said. "I told A.J. I was sorry about it. It was a hard-hit line drive. I made a break on it in and that definitely was a big mistake. Im definitely upset at myself." Saltalamacchia followed with a two-run double to left-centre to make it 3-0. He was 1 for 15 with nine strikeouts off Burnett before the hit. "I felt like I should have picked him up the next at-bat," Burnett said. "Thats what we do. You pick each other up. The pitch is a little bit lower to Salty, then you pick him up. He plays hard. He comes in every day and prepares and he goes about his business. Its not like hes trying to miss balls out there." Brown, an All-Star last year when he led the Phillies with 27 homers, has played shaky defence. He is hitting just .217 with five homers. "Well Domonic is our left fielder as we speak, capable of swinging the bat," Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg said. "Every time he goes up there I have confidence that it might be the time where he pops one and drives in two, three runs." Alvarez (5-3) allowed two runs -- one earned -- and seven hits. He is 3-0 with a 0.78 ERA in his last seven starts. The Marlins have won two of the first three in the four-game set. They had lost eight of their previous nine games in Philadelphia before this series. Steve Cishek struck out the side in the ninth for his 18th save in 19 tries. The Phillies are 1-4 since a season-high five-game winning streak that included a three-game sweep at Atlanta and two wins in St. Louis. They are just 17-23 at home. Miami improved to .500 at 39-39 and trails NL East-leading Washington by only 2 1/2 games. The Phillies scored an unearned run in the fifth to cut it to 3-1. Ben Revere reached on second baseman Derek Dietrichs throwing error and scored on Chase Utleys sacrifice fly to deep centre. Browns RBI single in the sixth got them within 3-2. Marlon Byrd started the inning with his third hit and advanced on a groundout before scoring on Browns liner to right-centre. Burnett began his career with the Marlins, going 49-50 in seven seasons. He is 2-2 with a 2.59 ERA in his last four starts after going 1-4 with a 7.25 ERA in his previous six. Alvarez pitched out of a jam in the second. He struck out Brown with one out and runners on first and third. He then retired Burnett on a bouncer to third to leave the bases loaded. NOTES: Phillies OF Tony Gwynn Jr. struck out as a pinch hitter in the seventh. Hes hitless in his last 23 at-bats. ... Injured Phillies ace Cliff Lee (elbow strain) will face hitters Friday. He could make a rehab start next week. ... The series finale is Thursday night, with Cole Hamels (2-4, 2.76 ERA) going for the Phillies against Tom Koehler (5-6, 3.74 ERA). Mark Giordano Jersey .com)LeBron clearly likes his Italian sports cars, and thats ok with me, so up next up is the 458 Spider. Travis Hamonic Jersey . The All-Pro left tackle agreed to a five-year contract with the Eagles on Wednesday. Peters was signed for 2014, and his new deal adds four years through 2018. http://www.jerseyofficialhockeyflames.com/rasmus-andersson-hockey-jersey/. I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Sam Bennett Jersey . "Im proud of him," Jones said in an interview from Sacramento, site of the UFCs weekend televised card. "I think hes listening to his body and hes doing what makes him happy and thats what life is about ultimately. TJ Brodie Jersey . 1 goaltender tonight when they conclude a four-game road trip versus the Winnipeg Jets.LAUSANNE, Switzerland -- Indian athletes have been cleared to compete in the Winter Games in Sochi after the country complied with the IOCs ethics rules and avoided becoming the first country expelled from the Olympics in more than 40 years. Still to be determined is whether the few Indian athletes who have qualified for Sochi compete for their country or under the Olympic flag. The International Olympic Committee gave a reprieve to Indias suspended national Olympic body on Tuesday after a long impasse that had threatened to lead to the expulsion of the worlds second most populous nation. The move came two days after the Indian Olympic Association amended its constitution to bar any officials charged with a crime from running for election, as demanded by the IOC. "We think that is a major step in the right direction," IOC President Thomas Bach said. "We are now looking forward to the implementation of the new rules by transparent and open and democratic elections in the Indian Olympic Association." Had India not fallen into line by Tuesday, it risked becoming the first country kicked out of the Olympic movement since South Africa was expelled in 1970 for its apartheid policies. The Indian body was suspended by the IOC lastt December after electing secretary-general Lalit Bhanot, who spent 10 months in jail on corruption charges related to the 2010 Commonwealth Games in New Delhi.dddddddddddd Bach said the IOA remains suspended pending the holding of elections under the new constitution. Although the new elections will not take place until Feb. 9, two days after the start of the Sochi Olympics, Bach said the IOC has "taken precautions for the athletes and made sure the athletes will not suffer from this procedure." In that case, Bach said, Indians would compete as "independent athletes" under the Olympic flag, with no Indian flag or symbols allowed at the venues or opening ceremony. If the elections can take place before the Sochi Olympics and satisfy the IOC demands, the suspension would be lifted and the athletes could compete with their national flag and anthem. India is likely to send a three-member team to Sochi, led by luger Shiva Keshavan, who will be participating in his fifth Winter Olympics. Keshavan, who set a continental record at the Asia Cup in Nagano, Japan, last December, is hoping to become the first Indian to win a medal at a Winter Games. India can also send one male and one female Alpine skier to the games Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' ' 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Mai - 05:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bleach-désolation Index du Forum -> Hors RPG -> Archives Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006