bleach-désolation Index du Forum
bleach-désolation
Forum RPG entièrement cadré sur l'univers du manga Bleach !

bleach-désolation Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: ated players." They ring as true now a ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bleach-désolation Index du Forum -> RPG -> Karakura
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lw789

Division: Division 2
Attaque: 0
Défense: 0
Vitesse: 0

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Aoû - 09:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: ated players." They ring as true now a Répondre en citant

SURPRISE, Ariz. -- Kansas City Royals right-hander Luke Hochevar will have Tommy John surgery that will sideline the pitcher for the season. Hochevar felt a twinge in his elbow on the next-to-last pitch of a scoreless two-inning outing Monday against the Chicago White Sox. An MRI on Tuesday revealed a major tear of the ulnar collateral ligament. The severity of the injury was confirmed Thursday by Dr. Neal ElAttrache in Los Angeles. "What I didnt want to hear," Hochevar said Friday. Hochevar missed nearly three months in 2010 with a sprained right elbow, making just 17 starts that season. "I knew this day was coming," Hochevar said. "After the first time I hurt it, I knew it was coming. Im extremely thankful it held up for four years." The 30-year-old Hochevar went 5-2 with a 1.92 ERA and two saves in 58 relief appearances last season. He held opponents to a .169 batting average, which ranked third among AL relievers with at least 60 innings. Hochevar switched to the bullpen last year after going 38-59 with a 5.44 ERA in 128 career starts. Hochevar was the first player picked in the 2006 draft. He will make $5.21 million this year and is eligible for free agency after this season. "We wouldnt rule Luke out for the future," Royals general manager Dayton Moore said. "Well hopefully be able to keep him in the organization going forward." Free agency, however, was not on Hochevars mind with surgery pending to replace the ligament in his elbow. "That is irrelevant right now," Hochevar said. "That will all fall into play if Im healthy and I can pitch." Manager Ned Yost said Hochevar decided to have surgery in the next weeks instead of instead of rest and rehab for two months. "This thing is going to blow," Yost said of Hochevars ligament. "It is going to go, sooner or later." The Royals won 86 games last year, their most victories since the 1989 club went 92-70. Kansas City hasnt been in the playoffs since winning the 1985 World Series. "The toughest part about it is were primed this year to win," Hochevar said. "You want to be part of that dog pile in September. The way the teams shaping up, were going to win. Thats not a doubt from every standpoint." "I want to be a part of it. It is just not going to happen," he said. Right-handers Kelvin Herrera and Aaron Crow and left-hander Tim Collins will likely be the primary setup men for closer Greg Holland in Hochevars absence. Cheap Mariners Jerseys .J. Ward appeared in court Friday on misdemeanour charges that he threw a glass mug at a bartender at a Denver strip club. Jean Segura Jersey . They say things like "stress is when you dont know what youre doing" and "I wasnt hired to motivate players, I was hired to coach motivated players." They ring as true now as they did when Mularkey heard them the first time playing tight end for the Pittsburgh Steelers Hall of Fame coach 25 years ago. http://www.cheapmarinersjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-randy-johnson-jersey. But unfortunately for the Niagara Falls, Ont., native, a pulled muscle wouldnt allow him to go past the second set. Japan sealed its victory over Canada in the first-round Davis Cup tie after Nishikori downed an ailing Dancevic 6-2, 1-0. Robinson Cano Jersey ." Also, defencemen "were found to be at a higher risk of suffering a concussion than other players, perhaps due to turning their back to retrieve pucks along the boards, which leaves them vulnerable. Cheap Mariners Jerseys Authentic .C. -- The Edmonton Oilers used a late-power-play goal to get a hard-fought road victory.Dallas, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - The Memphis Grizzlies are back to being their dominant selves ever since Zach Randolph returned to the lineup. Randolph had 22 points and 10 rebounds as the Grizzlies routed the Dallas Mavericks 109-90 on Tuesday night. My teammates kept coming to me and believing in me, and I just kept getting aggressive, Randolph, who made seven straight shots at one point in the second half, said. Marc Gasol posted 15 points and six assists, while Courtney Lee and Nick Calathes netted 13 points apiece for Memphis, which has won four straight and eight of its last nine games since Randolph returned from a sore knee. The Grizzlies endured a 4-7 stretch from Dec. 19-Jan. 9 when Randolph was held out of nine games. Memphis was 21-4 prior to that. Monta Ellis and Chandler Parsons each put in 19 points for the Mavericks, who have dropped a season-high three consecutive contests. Poor decision-makiing .dddddddddddd.. it was our downfall tonight, Dallas coach Rick Carlisle said. The game was tied 24-24 following a quarter of play and 34-34 just prior to the midway point of the second quarter before the Grizzlies went on an 11-2 run to seize control. Jordan Adams hit a runner, then pulled up for a 3-pointer following a steal before consecutive Vince Carter baskets capped the surge for a 45-36 advantage late in the frame. Memphis led 54-44 at the break and 86-72 after three when Lee knocked down a pull-up jumper with one second on the clock. The Grizzlies were up by as many as 21 in the final frame. Game Notes Memphis had dropped 22 of its last 26 games in Dallas and improved to 8-30 all time there ... The Grizzlies posted 21 points off 16 Dallas turnovers ... Dallas held a 46-34 points in the paint advantage ... Memphis mad 10 of its 21 3-point attempts. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' ' 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Aoû - 09:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bleach-désolation Index du Forum -> RPG -> Karakura Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006