bleach-désolation Index du Forum
bleach-désolation
Forum RPG entièrement cadré sur l'univers du manga Bleach !

bleach-désolation Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: ing with kids. He probably a ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bleach-désolation Index du Forum -> RPG -> Karakura
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lw789

Division: Division 2
Attaque: 0
Défense: 0
Vitesse: 0

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Aoû - 08:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: ing with kids. He probably a Répondre en citant

CHICAGO -- Marian Hossa celebrated his 35th birthday by picking his teammates after an unlucky break. Hossa had a power-play goal and an assist, and the Chicago Blackhawks beat the Edmonton Oilers 5-3 on Sunday night to end a three-game losing streak. Hossas 17th goal came during a 5-on-3 advantage in Chicagos dominant second period, and just 29 seconds after teammate Patrick Kane inadvertently bounced a pass off the boards and into an empty net during a delayed penalty call. Edmontons Boyd Gordon was credited with a fluke short-handed goal that tied it at 2. No problem for Hossa, who helped his team move on by quickly regaining the moment for the Blackhawks. "That type of thing happens once in a while, and we did a good job of bouncing back," Hossa said. "We got a big one the next shift." Ben Smith, Andrew Shaw, Jonathan Toews and Brent Seabrook also scored for Chicago, which had 15 goals in a three-game sweep of the season series against Edmonton. The Blackhawks picked up their play after a slow start and outshot Edmonton 41-21. Chicagos Antti Raanta made 18 saves in just his second start since No. 1 goalie Corey Crawford returned from a lower-body injury on Jan. 2. Ales Hemsky and Taylor Hall also scored for Edmonton, and Devan Dubnyk blocked 36 shots. The Blackhawks grabbed control with a three-goal second that gave them a 4-2 lead. Chicago outshot Edmonton 19-5 in the period. "The second period again," Oilers coach Dallas Eakins said. "Its a little mind-boggling." "I thought we caught a great break on that crazy second goal," he added. "And then we went out and we couldnt kill that 5-on-3 and now youre chasing it against a good team again. Youre very rarely going to fare well doing that." Shaw struck first, converting a high screened shot from the left circle at 2:36 of the second. Shaws 12th goal came moments after a turnover by Edmontons Nail Yakupov at centre ice. After Gordons unusual score tied it at 2, Hossa scored on a screened shot from 35 feet away in the slot. "I thought we had a better purpose in our game," Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville said, praising his teams response to its recent slide. "We were first to a lot of pucks, had better layers in our zones." Toews completed a 2-on-1 break with Patrick Sharp with 2:28 left in the second to extend Chicagos lead to 4-2. After taking Sharps feed, Toews tucked a backhander under Dubnyks pad. Hall got one back for Edmonton when he one-timed a pass from Schultz past Raanta at 5:17 of the third, but Seabrook restored Chicagos two-goal advantage with 5:41 left. Hemsky opened the scoring at 6:08 of the first. He got past Blackhawks defenceman Duncan Keith on the right wing, cut alone across the top of the crease and slipped a low backhand shot past Raanta. The Blackhawks tied it at 1 on Smiths deflection with 5:34 left in the period. It was Chicagos first first-period goal since Dec. 30, a span of six games. The NHLs most potent offence helped make up for an unlucky break in the second. The Blackhawks already were on a 5-on-4 power play and buzzing in the Oilers zone when Dubnyk hacked Shaw and was assessed a delayed penalty for slashing. Raanta vacated his net and headed to the bench as Chicago sent out an extra attacker. From the right corner, Kane bounced a pass off the boards toward the right point. But no Blackhawk was there and the puck slid the length of the ice and into the net. "I thought the point man was there and it seemed to keep catching speed and found the net," Kane said. "It was good that we got it right back, especially on the 5-on-3. That made it a little bit better." NOTES: The Blackhawks three-game losing streak matched their season-longest slide. ... The Oilers started a four-game road trip and now move on to Dallas, Minnesota and Winnipeg. ... Chicago has won four straight against Edmonton, dating to last season. ... Kane had two assists, but following a career-high 14-game point streak (eight goals, 17 assists), the Blackhawks leading scorer has just three assists in his last seven. Wholesale Angels Jerseys .Fucale will not only be one of the local boys, he is also a Montreal Canadiens draft pick and will have a huge cheering section when Canada opens the tournament Dec. Andrew Heaney Jersey . Kenny Miller scored from the penalty spot and Camilo Sanvezzo came off the bench to add two late goals as the Whitecaps kept their playoff hopes alive with a 3-0 victory over the sagging Impact on Saturday afternoon. http://www.cheapangelsjerseys.com/.com) - The 2014 Holiday Bowl is the first postseason venture pitting a pair of ranked foes against each other, as No. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . Villarreals victory in Valencia kept it in fourth place and in control of Spains last Champions League spot. Uche broke free in the area in the 10th minute and was brought down by goalkeeper Keylor Navas, who was shown a direct red card. Reggie Jackson Jersey . Showing more spark after not taking enough challenging shots on goal in their 1-0 loss Friday night, the Bruins had 18 shots in the first period after managing just 25 in the entire opener. Luke Glendening cut Bostons lead to 2-1 at 13:20 of the second period before Milan Lucic scored late in the second and Zdeno Chara added a power-play goal early in the third.CARSON, Calif. - Until last weekend, Landon Donovans pending retirement was a nebulous concept obscured by games, goals and a sport-wide outpouring of appreciation from the moment he made his stunning decision this summer.This week, Donovan finally saw the finish line.After the LA Galaxy host New England in the MLS Cup on Sunday afternoon, the greatest soccer player in U.S. history knows he will be voluntarily unemployed at 32 years old.Donovan has most of his life ahead of him, and he plans to fill it with travel, education and working with kids. He probably also has several good years of soccer left in him, but Donovan remains determined to figure out who he is outside the sport that has defined his whole life.Im just trying to stay present, and well see what happens afterward, Donovan said Friday at the Galaxys training complex. But for now, I just want to channel the excitement in the right way, as we all do, and really put it into a meaningful and special day on Sunday. After that, I can worry about the rest.Donovan is seeking his record sixth MLS Cup championship when the favoured Galaxy take on the Revolution. The Southern California native has carried MLS banner for 14 years, spurning a European career to play a major role in building his sport and its U.S. league from a small-time operation into something bigger and better.With his self-imposed end in sight, the top goal-scorer in MLS history cant help reflecting on the journey.I could have never in a million years imagined playing against Thierry Henry in brand-new stadiums, Donovan said. I could have never imagined playing with Robbie (Keane), a guy I followed as I became a professional and idolized so much. Playing with David (Beckham) for so many years. All of those things, if you had said that in 2001, I would have said youre absolutely crazy.Donovan is still one of MLS best players after 14 years, and he will play a key role in his franchises attempt to win its record fifth championship trophy Sunday. Teaming with MLS MVP Keane and Gyasi Zardes in a dynamic attacking combination, Donovan would love to make the difference oone more time with his combination of speed and skill.ddddddddddddAlthough Donovan struggled to find the inner motivation for his sport at times in recent years, even taking a fairly brief sabbatical last year, he insists he still retains his hunger for goals and success in one last game.This week has been a little bit different than the past few, because I personally didnt know what was coming next (before this), Donovan said. Now I know, so Ive been very excited every day to wake up and go to training. Candidly, I dont want it to end right now. Its been a lot of fun, and Im going to have that attitude Sunday. I personally want it to be as enjoyable as possible, and that would be winning. I love winning, these guys deserve it, and I want to help them do that.That plaintive note of wistfulness in Donovans voice has been seized upon by fans, media and even his own friends as a reason to hope he wont walk away after all. Perhaps after an extended break, Donovan will revive his love for competition and the sport that brought him success and fame — and a sizable fortune that probably wont get bigger without soccer.But Donovans coach, Bruce Arena, and his teammates say they believe hes done. Just as they did when Beckham abruptly left the Galaxy in late 2012 following back-to-back championships, Keane and Arena are ready to bid a winning goodbye to a key piece of their championship lineup.If he hasnt changed (his mind) now, I dont think hes ever going to change it, Keane said. Its been an absolute honour to play with him. Its certainly up there with one of the best partnerships Ive had. Hes made the decision that hes going to retire, which is a shame. But at the end of the day, thats up to him. You have to respect someones decision, and if anyone deserves to go out on a high, its certainly Landon.Donovans future beyond Sunday afternoon is uncertain. Even if he doesnt leave with another trophy, his past is secure.I think his legacy is that he left the game as the greatest player in the history of U.S. soccer, and hes a damn good person, Arena said. Thats a pretty good legacy. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' ' 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Aoû - 08:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bleach-désolation Index du Forum -> RPG -> Karakura Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006